Field Tech Helper
|Posted: February 23, 2015||Closing Date: May 1, 2015|
|Location: Grande Prairie, AB||Hours: 40 hours/week|
|Benefits: Full Benefits package||Job Type: Permanent|
A Labourer/ Field technician helper/apprentice at CanDyne Pump Services has multiple duties and will be able to multitask as required. This position requires the individual to have experience with several tools as well as being mechanically inclined.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Assist field Tech by providing general help
- Assist with clean-up,
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help Field Technician and other workers as directed.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Could be apprentice
- Mechanically inclined
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Rotating equipment knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to lift and load heavy objects
- Work cooperatively with all departments and employees.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can effectively adjust and respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Must have/provide a clean drivers abstract
- Must be able to pass a drug test/ Spot drug testing
Salary range for this position is in accordance with industry standards related to this specific type of position. Please state your salary range request as part of you cover letter.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description title in the subject line of your email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.